Tuesday 3 April 2018

Percewood's Onagram ‎- Lessons For Virgins (1971)


The second album from this US - German band.

Percewoods Onagram was a quintet with a lineup of guitars, bass, drums, harmonica, flute and vocals.

I reviewed their debut album one week ago or so. I was not particular impressed by this album... to say at least. You can read my review here.

The band still got a pretty big cult following after the release of their debut album. In particular on the west coast of USA. The band is still regarded as a cult band.

The music on this album is Wolfgang Michels on vocals over some, mainly, acoustic guitars.

There are also some electric guitars, flutes and harmonica here. There is hardly any bass and drums here. The main core of this album is acoustic guitars and vocals.

This album, the whole hour, has one long song and some rather less long songs. The long song is clocking in at twenty-one minutes and it is an acoustic song.

The vocals is not good and the music is not particular exciting either. A couple of decent songs means I cannot include this album in my collection of turkeys. Hence my rating.

1.5 points

 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment